Latest Unit Prices for Hill Samuel Life – Life Funds
Important notes about the fund information:
- All prices are shown in pence sterling. For example 101.00 means one pound and one penny.
- The prices shown on this website should only be used as an indication of the price that may apply and may be subject to your specific policy conditions.
- These prices are not product specific and not all funds are necessarily available to your particular policy.
- The offer price, also known as the buying price, means the price at which policyholders buy units from Abbey Life.
- The bid price, also known as the selling price, means the price at which policyholders sell units back to Abbey Life.
- The value of units can go down as well as up.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- The industry standard Stock Exchange Daily Official List code (SEDOL) is quoted where available.
- Fund Prices can be obtained from a number of websites, although price dates may differ.
- The funds listed below starting with "Hill Samuel Life" are Unit Trusts or Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICS) managed by Aberdeen Asset Investments Limited (a member of the Aberdeen Asset Management group). Full details of these funds can be found in the Hill Samuel OEICS / Trusts Fund Sheet.