Latest Unit Prices for Target Life – Life Funds
Important notes about the fund information:
- All prices are shown in pence sterling. For example 101.00 means one pound and one penny.
- The prices shown on this website should only be used as an indication of the price that may apply and may be subject to your specific policy conditions.
- These prices are not product specific and not all funds are necessarily available to your particular policy.
- The offer price, also known as the buying price, means the price at which policyholders buy units from Abbey Life.
- The bid price, also known as the selling price, means the price at which policyholders sell units back to Abbey Life.
- The value of units can go down as well as up.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- The industry standard Stock Exchange Daily Official List code (SEDOL) is quoted where available.
- Fund Prices can be obtained from a number of websites, although price dates may differ.